What are my ED treatment options?
At Your Health Pharmacy, there is a custom solution to your ED. We offer a range of medications and product options to fit your lifestyle and successfully treat ED.
- SUPPLEMENTS & OTC ITEMS We offer a variety of nutritional supplements and over the counter (OTC) items to enhance your sexual wellness. These items may help with libido, ED, enhancing pleasure, premature ejaculation, and supporting normal sexual function. Ask one of our pharmacists which of these items might be best suited to meet your needs. Our Nitric Oxide Booster is one of these supplements which can assist many patients dealing with ED.
- VACUUM ERECTION DEVICE (VED) The VED, often referred to as a penis pump, is a mechanical device that creates a vacuum drawing blood into the penis. Often after prostate surgery or a prolonged period of ED, brought on by any reason, can cause penile shrinkage and tissue atrophy. The pump can be used as a form of physical therapy bringing nutrients and oxygen rich blood to the penis aiding in penile rehabilitation and also sexual intercourse.
- ORAL & SUBLINGUAL MEDICATIONS We work with your doctor to provide you oral pill medications and fast acting compounded sublingual medications known as troches. Troches are dosage form that we compound on site containing the commonly prescribed PDES inhibitors.
- PENILE INJECTIONS Intracavernousal injection of some combination of prostaglandin, phentolamine and papaverine is commonly referred to as "Bi-Mix", 'Tri-Mix" or "Quad-Mix". Your physician and the pharmacists at Your Health Pharmacy will work closely with you, instructing you on the proper technique and dosing adjustments to assure your best chances for success. Many men that have had prostate surgery utilize this therapy with great success.
- PENILE IMPLANT A penile implant is a prosthetic device made of biocompatible plastic that is surgically inserted inside the penis to produce a natural-like erection. This allows a man to engage in sexual intercourse "on demand" as the erection is readily available. With the implant no medications will be needed to get an erection. The penile implant is intended to be a permanent treatment for ED, when all other treatment options have failed.
You can feel comfortable discussing your ED questions and concerns with our pharmacist because we are committed to respecting your privacy with private consultations and secure online refills. Contact us for details or transfer your prescription today.