Compounding: The Advantages of Compounding Services
- Do you require medication that has been commercially discontinued? Are you
- allergic to certain ingredients found in most medications? Are you
- unresponsive to traditional forms of treatment? Do you need your medication
- in a different form? As a trusted provider of compounding services in
- Florida, Your Health Pharmacy can provide customized solutions for each
- patient’s needs.
- New to compounding? As a top source of safe compounding medication services in Pompano Beach Florida, we provide you with this ultimate guide to
- understanding compounding pharmacies and the advantages that we can bring
- for you:
1. Compounding pharmacies can make medications palatable and easier to
- Many medications often have an unpleasant taste. Some medications are also
- difficult to take. This often leads to medication non-adherence,
- particularly for people who are very particular about taking medications,
- including young children and seniors. As a compounding and specialty
- pharmacy in Florida, we can customize your prescribed medications in
- different flavors and forms, making it more palatable and easier to take.
2. Compounding pharmacies allow alternative dosage forms.
- Some individuals prefer their medication in a different dosage form. For
- instance, individuals who find it difficult to swallow pills may find it
- easier to take their medication in a liquid form. Some medications may even
- be compounded into a topical form (i.e. gels, creams, etc.) which allows
- users to directly apply medication to the problem area. As a compounding
- pharmacy, we can offer different dosage forms depending on your preferences
- and needs.
3. Compounding pharmacies can make your medications allergen-free.
- There are several ingredients in traditional medications that can trigger
- an allergic reaction, such as lactose, dyes, gluten, flavorings, and more.
- Other commercial medications may also contain other factors, such as
- preservatives that may not be well tolerated by most individuals. As a
- compounding pharmacy, we can prepare your medications – allergen-free. By
- doing this, we can make your medications safer to use.
4. Compounding pharmacies provide access to discontinued medications.
- Oftentimes, large manufacturers discontinue the production of certain
- drugs. This makes it hard for individuals who still need these medications
- to fill their prescriptions. As an experienced compounding pharmacy, we can
- provide our customers with access to discontinued medications. We can
- recreate pharmaceutical-based ingredients to make certain that you can
- continue receiving the important medications that you require.
5. Compounding services offer unique services that regular pharmacies don’t provide.
- Compounded medications are fully customized according to a specific
- person’s needs. This means that we take the time to really get to know our
- customers. What allergies do they have? What medication forms and flavors
- do they prefer? As a compounding pharmacy, we can provide our customers
- with a service that they can’t find at most other pharmacies. With our
- extensive knowledge and compounding expertise, we can provide our customers with a truly unique pharmaceutical experience.