Benefits of Taking Omega 3 Oil
Omega 3 is an incredibly beneficial nutrient to us human beings; not only does it support us in achieving optimal health and well-being, but it also helps maintain our critical bodily functions from muscle and joint movement to eye function.
Your Health Pharmacy, your reliable provider of safe compounding medication services in Pompano Beach Florida, has compiled a list of five amazing benefits that put the limelight on Omega 3. Find out how you can make the most of this exceptional nutrient.
1. Omega 3 boosts eye health. When we think about the benefits of Omega 3 fatty acids, our minds typically turn to heart health and brain function or maybe even muscle and joint movements. While there’s no doubt that these parts of our bodies benefit from Omega 3, our eyes should also be added to the list of areas positively impacted by this wonderful mineral. A type of Omega 3 fatty acid known as DHA is a vital structural component of your retina which is responsible for giving you a clear vision.
2. Omega 3 improves joint and muscle health. Omega 3 can help maintain muscle and joint mobility, particularly as you age. Cartilage production which helps in providing cushion to our joints diminishes as we grow older, leaving us vulnerable to joint and muscle pain. With Omega 3’s anti-inflammatory qualities and important role in calcium production, taking it can help us have stronger and healthier bones, muscles, and joints for a much longer time.
3. Omega 3 helps you get better quality sleep. There is a link between omega 3 and sleep that you may be interested in hearing about. Did you know that Omega 3 can improve sleep quality too? Omega 3 plays a crucial role in the production of the sleep hormone known as melatonin and the regulation of stress hormone levels in our bodies.
4. Omega 3 for healthy, glowing skin. Omega 3 supports skin membranes by repairing damaged cells and tissues, strengthening your skin’s outer layer – the epidermis – and preventing it from being easily penetrated by allergens and pathogens. This nutrient’s anti-inflammatory qualities also play a vital role in reducing swelling which is a known trigger for skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
5. Omega 3 for a healthier brain. Omega 3 is one of the most raved-about nutrients mainly because of its ability to boost brain health and function. This nutrient is considered one of the most essential building blocks for our brain. With its anti-inflammatory properties, it helps reduce brain inflammation which can disrupt brain signals. Recent studies have also suggested how Omega 3 could prove helpful to individuals experiencing mild memory loss.
Your Health Pharmacy is a provider of compounding services in Florida that sells quality Omega 3 vitamin supplements to help you gain all the aforementioned benefits and so much more.